Friday, July 15, 2011

Destination Wedding Photographer Shows Some Behind the Scenes Photo’s. Visalia, Fresno, San Diego Photography

I have been asked on several occasions to share some behind the scenes of our award winning wedding photography. I have been wanting to do this for some time now so I hope you enjoy.

The weddings we are involved with are always fun and exciting.  With the day being one of the most important in your lives I want to make sure that any part I have in your day is going to be as fun and stress free as I can possibly make it. We really do provide you with an exceptional experience. There is no show or act and we do not perform in a different (fake) manner on your wedding day. We are the difference and how we conduct ourselves has proven to be the best form of advertising any business could hope to have….

This is definitely a people business and I cant wait to meet our next clients!

behind the scenes Wedding photos

Fresno Wedding behind the scenes

Fresno Wedding behind the scenes and Golden poppies

Fresno Wedding behind the scenes Destination wedding

The one below is my all time favorite and I have even given this picture its own title. “The Ballet of Light”, I know my friend and assistant photographer will kill me for this but I absolutely love this shot  :-)  sorry Dave……  

San Diego Wedding behind the scenes Ballet of Light

Always having fun and keeping things real, we are Troy Wegner Photography.