Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Rogers and Henson Engagement

Well what can I say, other than I had a fun time shooting this couple. We traveled about an hour from town to the foothills of Springville. We got lucky and the weather was not to hot. Unfortunately the worst time of the day to shoot in is when we could get together. Devil light as it is referred to, the 12 noon style of light. If they werent squinting from the brightness of the sun I had crazy shadows to contend with. They gave me a good run for the money I tell ya, testing my abilities.
We made the most of it and would jump into any shadow we could find, However, most of the shoot was in fact out in the harsh light. I am looking forward to shooting their wedding and not running from the sun. Im looking forward Dossie to the 49 Merc you will be showing up in.
Thanks Garry and Dossie for showing me another cool spot to shoot in. Any family and friends that are interested in any of these images I will be giving Garry and Dossie a link to a web page I will be setting up for them. On that web page you will be able to order any image at any size. So stay tuned.