Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Visalia High School Senior Photographer and A Tulare Senior Have A Great Photography Session.

A couple weeks ago I had some fun shooting Leah in a grungy downtown Visalia area. She couldn't  wait for us to shoot her senior photos and when asked what she wanted style wise it was grunge. I had the perfect location in mind and when we arrived it was just what she was wanting. I love the idea that we no longer need to be stuck in a studio doing the same old and boring photos from years past. Getting out and putting some style into the session is what makes our sessions so much fun and memorable. We love to mix a little studio with the outdoor sessions but the choice is always up to the client and what they are paying for. If you have or know any senior that has not yet taken there senior pictures, let them know to hurry and book us before all  our sessions are gone.  We are always in high demand and at times can be booked solid a couple months out. 

Coffee table books/albums with the senior photo sessions has been such a great hit. I look back and wished when I was in high school I had the options of such a cool session and to get the images in an album to keep for ever. I am happy to be offering beautiful coffee table albums for the seniors I shoot. To book a session please call or email the studio today.  Our email is 2twphoto@gmail.com

leah2

leah and barn

leah and bricks

leah and gate

leah and gate 2

you can see more of Leah’s pictures on our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/troywegnerphotography