Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jared Soares Senior Shoot















Hi everyone, here is another post for everyone to enjoy. I have to say that what a difference it makes when the client has an idea of what he or she wants. Jared was full of great ideas and inspiration. I really believe his confidence was captured in the images we shot. We both had a great rhythm together and my ideas were his. Couldn't ask for better conditions the sky was full of clouds making for a great back drop as well as one giant soft box. Everything about this shoot was perfect and had a hoot of a time. Jared I'm so glad you chose to come down from Santa Rosa to have me shoot your Senior pics. Tell your friends and let them know about me. If some of your friends are interested I can come up on a weekend and shoot them or they can come here.