Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Missing Maui

Well I had a chance to go to Maui and do more scuba diving next week but duty calls. Seems I am already committed to a trip to Ohio where I'm sure it will be nice and humid and and. Honestly though I have been looking forward to the Ohio trip. I am taking a Master Wedding class for a full week. This class is tought by one of the top 10 Wedding Photographer's in America. Looking forward to learning even more.
For the Professional, photography is more than just taking pictures. Anyone can press a button and take a picture, but not everyone can make art . Taking the time to get the photo right and making you happy for choosing me to capture your event.
As this blog continues I am sure you will want to pop in from time to time to see whats happening or who's photos I have taken recently. I will post as I go.